Prevent Water Damage With Your San Francisco Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored San Francisco Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a San Francisco monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor alerts you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In San Francisco?
You never expect to descend your staircase to find that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a San Francisco flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're away from home. If your San Francisco flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your San Francisco Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when emergency assistance arrives. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored San Francisco flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your phone when flowing water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the best solution to match your property needs. Simply dial (415) 966-3602 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.