Door And Window Alarm Sensors In San Francisco
Your primary entryway and ground-floor windows continue to be the most likely places for a burglary. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors continue to be critical components for home security systems in San Francisco. Although the technology has been in use for generations, you might be impressed at what current sensors can do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors come with all ADT packages, no matter if you choose a streamlined, basic configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with video and home automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to lift a finger, and you won’t need to worry about your equipment being positioned accurately.
Every window and door alarm sensor includes corresponding magnetic contacts. One piece is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You secure your entry and the two contacts fit neatly together. When the system is armed and a door or window opens, the contacts separate and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these advanced devices can do a good deal more than simply activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In San Francisco
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors provide numerous advantages, such as the following:
- Sound the alarm: These devices trip your high-volume siren whenever an entry opens when the system is armed.
- Instant alerts: Want to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re not there? You are able to get immediate alerts straight to your mobile device when a sensor is engaged.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will be given a notification too. Your home will be defended, regardless of where you are.
- Remote access and administration: With the intuitive ADT Control app found on your cell phone, you are able to investigate the current state of your devices and control them.
- Home automation integration: Program your home’s smart devices to operate in a complementary fashion. You may have your lights switch on or set a camera to record when an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to see who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any style of home. You can even find completely recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wired or wireless components contingent on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your house will be more secure.
More functional than previous iterations, door and window sensors in San Francisco are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Request Your Modern Home Security Package In San Francisco
How would you like to have versatile door and window alarm sensors in San Francisco that boost your safety and interact right to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we can do for you, place a call to (415) 966-3602 or complete the form on this page.