Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In San Francisco?
There's a popular perception that placing signage from a home security company in close proximity to your home’s entrance is all you need to prevent criminal activity. Essentially, a robber will find visible warning and bypass your house. So why not just have a home security sign in San Francisco and skip an actual home security system? Frankly, some think that a security system isn’t the protector, all you need is a home security sign in San Francisco. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in San Francisco instead of the home security system.
Although there is legitimate value in displaying signage from prominent security companies such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away career criminals. Instead, you're better off backing them up with some actual security measures. You’ll probably agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in San Francisco.
Legitimize Your San Francisco Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to depend on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, think about incorporating some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be caught by surveillance as it can be used against them in a legal matter. Consider an outside camera that can cover primary entry points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of burglars break into your home by way of doors or windows, so you need to have them secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. When a device is triggered, your system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s the truth that numerous break-ins occur during the day when you are working, you must also have a plan to safeguard against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically near your access points will immediately illuminate questionable activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will notify you if a person tries to unlock or open your entrance. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by giving you real-time footage. Both can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation component, smart lighting can be put on a daily plan or engaged easily from your smartphone. They make it seem like you are on-site and successfully turn away burglars.
Get Started On Your Total Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in San Francisco when you can have a comprehensive home defense package? Call (415) 966-3602 or submit the contact form to get started. You may select from a range of plans at affordable monthly rates or you may configure your security to your needs.